It's Top Five Friday so here are our take on (kid powered) birthday presents for that big 1 year old milestone:
- Pull along zebra: Made from natural rubberwood recycled from rubber trees no longer able to produce latex. Non-toxic, water based dyes to add accent colors to products. But the cutest part will be watching the your toddler waddle along with her new friend.
- Jumping Rody horse: Made of super strong, latex-free vinyl, this jumping horse inflates to a saddle height of up to 12 inches with a hand or foot pump. Not only a great friend, this horse will help learn balance and coordination while having a grand ole time
- See Kai Run Shoes: These are just cute, cute, cute!
- Dress up clothes by Sarah Silks: If you've ever been to our story time with Moon Paper Tent, you know that the first thing the kids go for are the dress up clothes. You can get these for only a few bucks at thrift stores, too.
- Oval Xylophone by Plan Toys: An enjoyable way to exercise eye-hand coordination. To reinforce your children natural sense of harmony and rhrthm.