Materials (most can be found at Home Depot):
1. Foam pipe insulation that is about 1" diameter
2.Colored duct or masking tape in gray, black and any third color for the "light" part.
3. Stickers in various shapes. We used foam circles, ovals and stars.
1. Cut 3 foot pieces of foam pipe insulation
2. Duct tape the handle alternating black and gray with various widths.
3. Use colored duct tape to complete "light" part. We used blue painter's tape.
4. Place small circular/star/oval foam stickers on the handle as buttons.